Monday, November 17, 2014

Tenerife - the First Couple of Days

Hello Boy,

I am arrived in Tenerife!  Day one & two - up at 8, showered, had breakfast and out. Had a drive around the Island, then a lovely meal mid afternoon.  Took a few pics of the sea and the mountains and back home for a rest and to sort out the computers and get them on line. Don't know why it took so long to get them on line, but I managed it in the end and here we are.





The temperature here today has been 24 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff loaned me some shorts, which happened to fit and I expect to get my knees brown, and it is November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noted that you are having minus temperatures and snow, I don't miss the cold, this is great wearing shorts and flip flops in November.

I have posted some pics in the Cloud, not too many for day 2,  but I hope to improve tomorrow.

We are off to the Market tomorrow morning and then into town in the afternoon to watch England versus S. Africa at Rugby. Another good day.

Be A Good Boy,

Dad x

No comments:

Post a Comment