Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Off on a Journey

Well Old Boy,

I'm at the airport now, just waiting for my flight - I hope you are settling in with the big boys.  I know that you have stayed there before, but mind your manners and try to leave Hobbes alone.  I really don't think he likes the attention.  Well, not from you anyway.  Oh, and if you play your cards right, I reckon that you will be able to sleep on the bed with Paul & Lorraine - they are a bit soft in that way.  Just don't burrow under the bedding - they don't have as many quilts as we do so it's probably not worth it, but they do have the heating up pretty high so you will be plenty warm enough. 

They are calling my flight now so I had better run.  I'll send you some photos and let you know how I am getting on, but in the meantime, be a good boy.

Chin up old fella,

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment