Sunday, November 9, 2014

Iserlohn

Morning Boy,

I am now arrived in Iserlohn and set up in my Hotel Room, right in the middle of the town!  I followed Dave from his place of work in my vehicle, opposite Corruna Barracks to here.  A beautiful big double room with a bathroom attached for $35 per night! Very impressed indeed, could play football in here and have a rest area to the side, it is so big.




I followed Dave here in my posh Golf Estate, parked it in a pedestrian walk way outside the hotel  and I am to be picked up at 1800 hrs.  We the go to Summern for a meet and greet with the Press!!!!!!!! And then meet up with all the lads  from the Summern FC team 1976 to have a small function.  Absolutely great.  Really look forward to that.
Davey Hines is great, quite the organizer to boot.  He looks at me as his long lost elder brother who looked after him when he was young.  He is only 51.

So far, the Hotel is awesome, Davey Hines is well above what I can remember him being, a nice lad.

Davey knows the young lady running the Hotel, and so far, apart from providing a wonderful room for the price in the middle of town, the tray of tea and biscuits, she provided me with a Canadian/German plug for my razor.  Now that is service.

Great nights sleep at the Airport Hotel last night went to bed at 2300 hrs awoke at 1120 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then had an adventure trying to find Iserlohn with a German in car GPS. I stopped at a few Gas Stations and asked directions, got here eventually.
I will write tomorrow, need to shower and shave for my Public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Quite excited.

Behave yourself boy,

Dad x

No comments:

Post a Comment