Saturday, November 8, 2014

Making Myself at Home

Hello Dad,

Thanks for the updates - glad to hear that your planning is working out well.  I've been pretty busy here myself, what with two humans and two dogs to keep organized, not to mention the lab across the back.  This place really needs organizing and I think that it will take the best part of the next month to get it all sorted.

I've been sleeping with the humans - they don't have many covers on the bed so it is hard for me to make a nest - they are putting a blanket on for me tonight though, so I'm looking forward to that.

Don't think that it is all work, work, work - I had this 'moody' shot taken in front of the fire the other day - so there is some downtime.



Well, got to run, just heard a noise outside.  What could it be?  Aliens landing? A strange dog in the garden?  Someone at the door?  It's a good job I'm here because no-one else is paying attention . . . .

Your best boy,

Ben x

No comments:

Post a Comment