Tuesday, November 11, 2014

George and the Boys

Hello Boy,

Last night we all met up in the new Summern Football Club Stadium awesome by any standard.  About 7 or 8 lads were there and a reporter from the local paper and his photographer.

As we were:


And the old pitch:



The boys now:





Lots of talking, lots of drinking (Iced Tea for me) and a very good night was had by all.

And of course George:


The new pitch:


George's House:





Davey Hines and I left around 10 ish and went for a meal at the bottom of the road leading to Overhoff Strasse.  We did a drive past of our Overhoff House and will visit on Monday again for pics.  Lots of change (after all it has been over 37 years ago).

Tomorrow, Dave and I are off to Dortmund to see a Bundesliga match, I think with Bayern Munich or Munchen Crunchen !!!!!!! Look forward to that.

So, it is off to bed after another full day.  So I'll leave you with some cows.


Goodnight boy x

No comments:

Post a Comment