Friday, November 7, 2014

Luton

Hello Boy,
 
How are you?  Well, I'm now sat in Luton Airport waiting for my flight to Dortmund.  So far all my planning has worked, although I cut it a bit fine at Gatwick, it took ages for the bags to arrive, almost an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
My seat in the Air Transat plane was just like 1st class, loads and loads of room, great.  It will be the same on the way back.
 
The bus from Gatwick to Luton was DIFFERENT, first I had to find it, but after that it was not too bad.  Won't use that mode of travel again.
 
I arrive in Dortmund around 9 ish tonight, pick up the hire car and drive to the Hotel in the Airport for the night and then off to Iserlohn tomorrow.
 
I have 30 minutes of free Wi-Fi here in the Airport, so I will get this off.  Roads are horrendous, traffic all over the place, don't like that at all.
 
Will contact you all when I eventually get to Iserlohn tomorrow.
 
Well boy, that's it for now, hope you are well.
 
Dad x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment