Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gatport Airwick

Dear Ben,

Arrived UK late last night boarded the bus at Luton then went via all the sites of London to Victoria Bus Station! Not changed a lot since I last visited in 1960/61. Not to be repeated, but an experience. Arrived at the Gatwick Hotel at 0100 hrs. Loads of cups of tea and then to bed. Up this morning around 8ish, watched 'Lorraine whatever her name is' on the TV! Sorted my bag and case and off to the airport. I even traveled on a little shuttle train from Gatwick East to North, very crowded indeed.

Now sat in Gatwick waiting for my flight to Tenerife at 1350 hrs. I will get something to eat shortly and then I am ready for my flight. So far all is good.


I am arrived in Tenerife. Met at the Airport by both Smees and here I am in my room with Jeff,s computer. We have not yet worked out how to get my computer onto his Net. We will.

Til then Boy,

Dad xx

No comments:

Post a Comment